The focus of this program is Nature as Medicine. Kids learn many wonderful, fun and creative tools to help them work with their emotions, release stress, connect with their hearts, and calm their bodies and minds.
Nature Day Details
4-hour Nature Days
10AM – 2PM:
1. Friday July 30 ~ 2 spaces left
2. Wednesday August 4
3. Monday August 9 or Wednesday August 11
4. Wednesday August 18 ~ 3 spaces left
5. Monday August 23
More dates will be added!*
Ages 6-12 co-ed
Locations: Falls Creek or Junction Creek
Space limited to: 6-7 kids
Register below to reserve your space.
WEEKLY NATURE DAYS will continue throughout the SUMMER & beyond.
*Please contact Erika if interested in providing feedback on dates
Nature Medicine as a way to ground, release stress and re-connect to our True Nature.
- Explore, climb, hike, play games, & connect with others
- Sync up and re-balance with Nature play
- Learn Energy Awareness & breathing tools
- Learn self-awareness & self-regulating tools
- Experience guided meditation with live Native American flute.
Pre-register for one or more dates.
4-hr Nature Days
$65/child per day
$123 for 2 siblings per day
(more dates will be added)
Some partial scholarships available by request
Energy & Emotional Awareness
The focus of this program is Energy & Emotional Awareness. Kids learn many wonderful, fun and creative tools to help them work with their emotions, release stress, connect with their hearts, and calm their bodies and minds.
The healing power of sound is incorporated into every class or Nature Day with Native American Flute.